GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT of universitas nahdlatul ulama surabaya
What is genus?
Global Engagement of Nahdlatul Ulama University of Surabaya (GENUS) coordinates all international activities at the Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Surabaya (UNUSA). It is the central contact point for students and lecturers from abroad, before, during and after their time at the UNUSA. Likewise, it supports students and lecturers from UNUSA with all issues concerning international mobility and cooperation.
values, Objectives and goals
- Mutual respect, mutual understanding and mutual benefit
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Genus leads and coordinates the various responsibilities to mobilise resources of UNUSA for International activities and projects.
- Genus closely collaborates with the Vice Rector for planning and development in order to fulfill the UNUSA’s International goals.
- Engages UNUSA’s students and faculty in educational and research experience internationally.
- Facilitates the integration of International students and scholars into UNUSA’s world of knowledge.
- Provides information and access to UNUSA’s academic expertise for the benefit of communities all over the world.