- CYUT, Taiwan Schoolarship
Warm greeting from UNUSA!
For all UNUSA Academics, that would like to take scholarship in CYUT Taiwan. Please do fill this form* and send it through email that written in this page.
Aplicants needs to provide supporting documents:
1. Academic Transcripts of Master Degree
2. Degree Certificate of Master Degree
3. Photocopy of Passport
4. Recommendation from Current Employer
5. Research Proposal
6. Language Profiency (if applicable; IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 61)
7. Other supporting documents (Resume/Publication Information/Study Plan or Relevant Documents)
Please send all documents through email@example.com.
*) Contact us to get the form of Application for Admisson of International Students
2. Malaysia International Scholarship 2020 Ministry of Education Malaysia
For further information please do contact the number or email based on the poster. Good luck!
3. U.S Embassy Announces Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program – Indonesia
Deadline 31 July 2020
The U.S. Embassy Jakarta Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State has announced that funding is available through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program.
PAS Jakarta invites proposals for projects that strengthen public diplomacy activities and people-to-people ties between the U.S. and Indonesia through educational, cultural, media, and informational programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation.
Priority Program Areas
>>U.S.- Indonesia Bilateral Relationship
>>Human Capital Development & Economic Growth
>>Democracy and Good Governance
>>Research Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths (Stream)
>>Awards may range from a minimum of $1,000.00 to a maximum of $100,000.00;
>>Total available funding: $600,000.00;
>>Length of performance period: Up to 12 months.