To be a superior and professional nursing and midwifery education institution with Islamic identity.
- Developing competitive nursing and midwifery education, analytical thinking, critical and innovative.
- Developing nursing and midwifery through research and collaborations.
- Apply nursing and midwifery based on evidence based.
- Produce human resources with the mindset, attitude, and behavior as nursing and midwifery professionals who have Islamic integrity and identity.
- Carry out professional management in managing institutions and based on Islamic principles.
- The realization of nursing and midwifery curricula that are in line with market needs
- Increasing the quality and relevance of nursing and midwifery learning.
- The resulting research in the field of nursing and midwifery of quality and national and international standard.
- The realization of changes in community behavior towards healthy living in order to improve the degree of health of the target community.
- The birth of nursing and midwifery staff who have intellectual, professional, and Islamic identity abilities
- The implementation of comprehensive student coaching in order to improve the nation’s competitiveness.
- The realization of the faculty with transparent, accountable, responsive and fair organization and governance.
- Nursing Undergraduate Study Program
- Nursing Profession Study Program
- D3 Nursing Study Program
- D3 Midwifery Study Program
- S1 Midwifery Study Program
- Midwife Professional Education
Visit Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery Homepage: